Me @paulotwain on February 17, 2022


23 photos on Google Photos:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/ijmqPDd7GNj9Q3xV8


Me @paulotwain on February 17, 2022.
Shoot on a OnePlus 5T, and most pictures unnedites, only the first couple edited on Snapseed.

Not much to say this time. I just got excited with a feature on Twitter that I recently discovered, the ability to mark a picture as nudity and it gets blurred on the timeline.

So I choose some of pictures in my most recent nude album, and posted them on Twitter as a test of a new way to publish my nude online. It went well, but I don't know, it seems like there isn't a right place for that. For example, there's no way to create a group of nude tweets so it gets easy to find a particular post... My nudes would get mixed with my other tweets and burried on the timeline. I don't like that!

So here I am, finally back to my old and long forgotten blog, republishing these nudes.

Comments