Me @paulotwain on January 28, 2018


44 photos on Google Photos:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/5jmVkQUWDn8JBppg7


Me @paulotwain on January 28, 2018.

Shoot on a Canon T3 and edited with Photivo on Ubuntu.

It was a nice morning playing with my camera and some swimwear in the front of my house, backyard and indoors 😝😍.

I love using swimwear even when I’m not going to actually swim. I feel so sexy and the shape of my cock is perfectly visible through the fabric…

At my first time using it, when I first gone to the beach at the age of 24, I was a bit concerned about that, about what people could think of my bulge, mixed with a good feeling of been watched (I’m a exhibitionist if anyone haven’t noticed yet). But now I think I just take the good and simply don’t worry about it anymore.

This blue “sunga” (the Brazilian typical square leg swimsuit) is one of my favs swimwears! 💛💁🏾‍♀️ And there’s also there’s a bonus comparison of my cock with a infamous Fanta can. I couldn’t help it!

Comments