Me @paulotwain on various dates of 2017


5 photos on Google Photos:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/JtYrQzW3exef7nCh6


Me @paulotwain on various dates of 2017.
Shoot on a Sony E3 phone.

I remember feeling the wish to take nudes at age 19, when I was at the college. I got my point and shot cam and took some pics my dick hard. But the fear of someone found out just made me immediately delete all of them.

But since then, I started thinking about it… Something wasn’t right, that fear wasn’t part of me! But nothing really changed until I met my second boyfriend - the first one was an abusive relationship, where I could hardly think of taking sexy pictures of me, so nudes was totally out of question - and feel the freedom to take and share nudes with him.

The first time I took nudes, I thought “I know, for my experience with computers, that after I share this picture with him, there will be the possibility of a leaking and I need to be mentally prepared to deal with it! And so I was!

In 2015, I was 24 years old when I first shared a nude with my boyfriend, so it took me 2 years to finally expose my self publicly intentionally with these pics in 2017, and dealing with the consequences.

Sexual nudes like these are a lot of fun to take and most part of the time I don’t even look at a picture while I’m taking it (I always use the rear camera) or even check it out after taken it. My pleasure comes from simply taking them. Later, if I decided to look at them, I would feel the same pleasure again and that’s amazing!

Comments