Me @paulotwain on August 26, 2017


50 photos on Google Photos:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/4AYgeJ1AaYLqvXWg6


Me @paulotwain on August 26, 2017.
Shoot on a Canon T3 50mm w/ tripod and timer.

It would have been an usual selfies session in the backyard of my house just using the cellphone, but the lighting was so great that day that I decided to get my camera! I was so in love with myself and my hair, still trying to get used to the long length of it.

I took many portraits, and candid shots. Then I though, why not trying to make a nude session right now? I have never made one using my camera, except by the artistic one I already talked about here. I was so happy and sexually excited, and I I felt so confident that this would be my first nudes on camera! Ok, not on camera, but on a DSLR right lol.

So I started stripping myself and just kept going, taking pictures, then looking if anyone else was coming to the hidden place I was… Taking more pictures, stripping more, making a thousand poses and faces… It was a lot of fun, and a mix of excitement and the fear of being caught - which is something that never turned me on, maybe surprisingly.

When I gave myself a look, I had a nice hardon and some very nice pictures of it. These pictures I kept just for me until December 2017, when I shared some of them in the Facebook group I already had posted some nudes. Now I finally make them public! Well, a least 50 of them.

I really hate having to pick a small and meaningful group of pics. I love quantity and similar, redundant shots. So get used to it. Here there are 5 posts with 10 pics each. I hope you like them as much I like like!

And no, I didn’t cum this day. Cumming is not necessity for me to get satisfied, to reach orgasm. That said, I get much satisfied that day! ^_^

Comments